Product no.: 20090191
9 Zahnchen® varieties in a trial set: 9 x 30g in the flavors pure, strawberry, chocolate, mint, orange, lemon-lime, ginger-lemon, vanilla, sage with 100% natural premium xylitol and flavors from controlled cultivation **. 1.4g xylitol per Zähnchen. As a tooth smiley, these sweets are a hit with young and old. They care for the teeth and they taste good. Xylipur Zähnchen - the best ingredients - maximum taste. Set price.
- 100% vegetable xylitol - made in Finland from sustainable forestry
- selected flavors from controlled cultivation **
- Maximum possible xylitol concentration without binding agents and other sweeteners thanks to a special manufacturing process
- Eating foods and beverages that contain xylitol instead of sugar helps maintain tooth remineralization
- Mild recipe without citric acid
- Increase in saliva production (if the mouth is dry)
- Ideal supplement after brushing your teeth ('toothbrush for on the go')
- Made in Germany
Effect: The maximum possible concentration of xylitol has an optimal dental care effect.
Application: Let the candy slowly dissolve in your mouth after every meal and the last time you brush your teeth. Let saliva flow through the rows of teeth.
Ingredients by taste:
Pure: With sweetener: xylitol *
Strawberry: With sweetener: xylitol *, elderberry juice concentrate, natural strawberry flavor
Chocolate: With sweeteners: xylitol *, cocoa **
Mint: With sweeteners: xylitol *, mint oil **. vitamin C
Orange: With sweeteners: xylitol *, orange oil **, vitamin C, beta carotene.
Lemon-lime: With sweetener: xylitol *, lemon juice and lemon oil from the peel ** / lime oil from the peel **
Ginger-lemon: With sweetener: xylitol *, ginger **, lemon oil from the peel **
Vanilla: With sweetener: xylitol *, vanilla powder **
Sage: With sweeteners: xylitol *, sage oil **, vitamin C.
* made in Finland from sustainable forestry, ** from natural cultivation
Note: Can cause laxative consumption. Suitable for children from 3 years. Store dry, dark and cool. * handcrafted sweets: individual form and color deviations are inevitable
VAT incl. excl. Shipping costs
8,15 EUR per 100 g